If you like drawing and painting, we have a competition for you: In celebration of the upcoming publication of A.E. Radley’s debut novel, Flight SQA016, we are very pleased to announce Ylva Publishing’s first ever cover art contest!
Here are the details:
Opens: September 1, 2015
Closes: September 30, 2015
Have your art featured on Ylva’s website.
Receive a free signed paperback copy of Flight SQA016 when it is published in March 2016.
Receive a free Ylva e-book of your choice.
Flight SQA016 Summary:
Spurred on by overwhelming and ever-increasing debts, Emily White takes a job working in the first-class cabin on the prestigious commuter route from her home of New York to London with Crown Airlines. A gruelling transatlantic schedule means she is in the air nearly as much as she is on the ground and desperately misses her five-year-old son.
On board she meets Olivia Lewis, who is a literal high-flying business executive with a weekly commute, a meticulous schedule, and terrible social skills.
When a personal emergency brings them together, will Emily be able to swallow her pride and accept help from Olivia? And will Olivia be able to prevent herself from saying the wrong thing?
Eligibility and Rules:
- Multiple entries may be submitted.
- The artwork must be 2560 x 1600 pixels and 300 dpi. (Note: the winner will also be asked to submit additional files of their artwork in 500 x 800 pixels and 400 x 600 pixels.)
- Please submit your high-quality image file in .jpeg or .png to email@example.com
- Art may be in any 2D medium but must be original, and the artist must have exclusive rights to the work.
- International submissions are welcome.
The contest winner will be selected by a jury consisting of Ylva pack members, selected readers, and the author.
Things to include
Required title text: Flight SQA016
Required author name: A.E. Radley
Things to avoid:
- Please respect copyright and do not submit copyrighted work.
- Please do not use stock images or clip art.
- No photographs unless they are your own.
- Winners will be announced October 15, 2015
- All submissions must be original art/illustrations.
We look forward to seeing you entries!