First of all: Thank you very much for your congratulations and making my birthday a very special day. That book giveaway was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed getting so many mails and reading the comments here on the blog.
We had over 60 participants. And I’m really sorry that I can’t hand out a book to everyone. Anyhow, my partner Daniela just drew the names of the lucky winners – and here they are:
– Backwards to Oregon by Jae: MA Lustgraaf
– Beyond the Trail by Jae: Debbie Grist
– Connected Hearts / Anthology: Cheyenne
– Gingerbread Hearts / Anthology: S. Rice
– Hot Line by Alison Grey: Ani T
– L.A. Metro by RJ Nolan: Leana
– Manhattan Moon by Jae: Kriszta
– Something in the Wine by Jae: Marlene Tise
– The Wish by RJ Nolan: Lee Fitzsimmons
One autographed paperback each of:
– Backwards to Oregon by Jae (revised and expanded edition): Bénédicte
– Hot Line by Alison Grey: Lisa W.
– Something in the Wine by Jae: Anja Rau
One paperback of:
-L.A. Metro by RJ Nolan: Readreid
Congratulations to those who did win. Please let us know to which e-mail or postal address we should send the books. If you won an e-book please also let us know in which format you would like to receive it. You can send the information to email@example.com.
I’m really sorry if you didn’t win. But – there will be more book giveaways in the future. The next one is already scheduled for June: Walking the Labyrinth by Lois Cloarec Hart. And that is one good book, let me tell you.
There may even be one book giveaway within the next two weeks. I see a short story lurking on the horizon. And the name of the author is: Jae. Well, let’s wait and see…